What triggers IBS? Here are some of the factors that trigger IBS:
What is Digestive Science IBS Relief System? It is a revolutionary 3 step relief system that treats the disturbing symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Those suffering from symptoms of IBS live a tormented life because of the discomfort, distress and uncertainty.
Here are some of the symptoms of IBS:
1. Bouts of constipation and diarrhea that hinder daily activities.
2. Bloated stomach and gas pains because of wastes that are not excreted.
3. Mental fatigue, feels like the head is so light and lethargy that leads to low energy.
4. Poor sleep quality is dangerous because it can lead to mental disorders.
5. Skin diseases due to allergies.
6. Fluffy and tired looking eyes for lack of sleep.
What triggers IBS?
Here are some of the factors that trigger IBS:
1. Lack of or too little hydrochloric acid (hypochlorhydria) in the stomach. Hydrochloric acid together with the digestive enzymes aids in the digestion of protein, fats, vitamins and minerals; maintains an acceptable PH level in the stomach that kills bacteria, viruses and parasites.
The effects of hypochlorhydria are:
1. no proper digestion
2. allergic reaction to partially digested protein
3. promote the multiplication of parasites and microorganisms
4. not absorbing minerals like calcium and magnesium
By increasing hydrochloric acid digestion is fast, parasites and protozoan are killed before they reach the small intestines digestion is helped bringing forth nutrient absorption. Colobalance IBS Support which is one component of the Digestive Science IBS Relief System can boost the production of hydrochloric acid.
2. Inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract – is caused by poor diet, food allergies, stress, drugs, antibiotics, yeast and fatty acid deficiency. This condition can lead to the liver and immune system to be overworked. Digestive Science Maximum Digestion Probiotic can help cure gut inflammation.
3. Stress – IBS sufferers have abnormal relation between the gut and the brain and find it hard to metabolize serotonin. Serotonin is associated with good sleep and positive mood and is critical in peristalsis. The Digestive Science Colobalance IBS Support can help boost serotonin production.
4. Lack of balance between good and bad bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract – if the bad bacteria overpower the good bacteria symptoms of IBS proliferate. The Digestive Science Maximum Digestion Probiotic can help to empower the good bacteria.
5. Irregular Contractions of the Muscles in the gastrointestinal tract that can lead to either hypomotility (slow motility resulting to constipation) or hypermotility (fast motility resulting to diarrhea)
Digestive science Colobalance IBS Support can be recommended.
Digestive Science IBS Relief System is proven to be a reliever of IBS symptoms.
VitalScam.com: Digestive Science IBS Relief System Reviews.
Use our coupon code "NOVEMBER" when checking out and get 10% off of our already low prices on any service. We have extended this coupon code to work ALL OF NOVEMBER. Use it when you are checking out on any purchase and receive an additional 10% off our already low prices, it's that easy.
- Joint Relief Solution Responsive WordPress Theme
- 2 FREE WordPress Themes for Diet and Weight Loss Websites
- 9 FREE WordPress Themes for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 19 Blog Headers for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 3 WordPress Themes for Adiphene Affiliates
- Green Coffee Bean MAX WordPress Theme
- Adiphene Weight Loss WordPress Theme
- Elegant Themes and Bluehost Hosting For a Premium WordPress Website
- A Closer Look At Jobroller And Its Features
- “Vision” The Amazing Visual Shortcode Plugin for WordPress
- Domain Genius Gives You the Power to Find, Buy and Sell Domain Names
- Instant Instagram Profits – Instant Cash!
- Up Your Sale Plugin – WP coupon which will blow up your sales!
- WP Tune Up Kit Premium WordPress Plugin
- Elf Links WordPress Plugin: Hide your Affiliate Sites and Get Better Rank
- WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 May 11, 2013WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 is now available! This is software still in development and we really don’t recommend that you run it on a production site — set up a test site just to play with the new version. To test WordPress 3.6, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want “bleeding edge nightlies”). Or you can download the beta here (zip). Beta […] […]