Hostgator Review – Is Hostgator Any Good?
There are many Internet marketers and bloggers, especially those new to the field, who think of second thoughts regarding buying services from a web host. The reason might seem odd to you, but it’s a valid reason all throughout: these marketers and bloggers just don’t know how to install WordPress into their account from their web hosting service. So the solution for their problem is a web hosting service that can allow them to easily install WordPress and the same time soft for their pockets. What is the answer? We have the best web host for WordPress in 2012 – or Hostgator.
Hostgator is hailed as the most compatible host for WordPress by many analysts and reviewers who are checking out web hosting services. Hostgator has a feature that makes it companionate with WordPress: the software that allows for 1-click installation, or Quickinstall. Quickinstall ensures that WordPress (as well as other platforms for blogs) is installed in Hostgator in a speedy manner that requires no uploading at all. Quickinstall works similarly as Fantastico (for those who are familiar with hosting WordPress with Hostgator) but Quickinstall’s process is indeed quicker.
Now here is the process regarding hosting for WordPress on Hostgator using Quickinstall. The steps are very easy to do; you can finish installation in less than an hour. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to the cPanel of your account on Hostgator. Then look for the “Services/Software” section and then click “Quickinstall”. This opens the Quickinstall capability of Hostgator. Now, find “Wordpress” which is on the left side of the page, and then click it. Then click “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
2. On the field labelled “Admin Email”, write down your e-mail address. Make sure that your E-mail address is valid. Then, on the field labelled “Blog Title”, type the name of your website. The name that you type will be the name that will appear in the header for your blog as well as on the title bar of your browser. Then type your first name and last name on the fields labelled “First Name” and “Last Name”; remember, however, that when you are done installing WordPress on Hostgator, you can change many details including your entered first name and last name by clicking on “Settings” in the dashboard. Then, to install, click “Install Now” and wait for a while.
3. Now, log in to the e-mail account that you have entered on Step 2. Then open the e-mail that tells you some instructions for logging in to your WordPress blog. Logging in involves entering the username “Admin” and the password that you found on the E-mail sent to you. The link where you will log in is http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
So there, you have now quickly installed WordPress on Hostgator, the best web host for WordPress in 2012, using the Quickinstall capability. Now, to fully realize the capabilities of your hosting for WordPress on Hostgator, you have to master SEO techniques so that you can get readers to come to your WordPress blog and then keep them hooked.
Use our coupon code "NOVEMBER" when checking out and get 10% off of our already low prices on any service. We have extended this coupon code to work ALL OF NOVEMBER. Use it when you are checking out on any purchase and receive an additional 10% off our already low prices, it's that easy.
- Joint Relief Solution Responsive WordPress Theme
- 2 FREE WordPress Themes for Diet and Weight Loss Websites
- 9 FREE WordPress Themes for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 19 Blog Headers for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 3 WordPress Themes for Adiphene Affiliates
- Green Coffee Bean MAX WordPress Theme
- Adiphene Weight Loss WordPress Theme
- Elegant Themes and Bluehost Hosting For a Premium WordPress Website
- A Closer Look At Jobroller And Its Features
- “Vision” The Amazing Visual Shortcode Plugin for WordPress
- Domain Genius Gives You the Power to Find, Buy and Sell Domain Names
- Instant Instagram Profits – Instant Cash!
- Up Your Sale Plugin – WP coupon which will blow up your sales!
- WP Tune Up Kit Premium WordPress Plugin
- Elf Links WordPress Plugin: Hide your Affiliate Sites and Get Better Rank
- WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 May 11, 2013WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 is now available! This is software still in development and we really don’t recommend that you run it on a production site — set up a test site just to play with the new version. To test WordPress 3.6, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want “bleeding edge nightlies”). Or you can download the beta here (zip). Beta […] […]