Feather Premium WP Theme Review
The Feather WordPress Theme seems as light as a feather. Its design features an airy, cheerful vibe with a certain aura of carelessness, fun, and happy-go-lucky lifestyles. There are many colors to choose from but the one tested was in blue. Most of the blues are partnered with whites, grays, blacks, and creative prints for the center background. Here is a short review of the theme’s highlights.
The home page of the Feather Theme consists of a center-area where photos, text, and other multimedia transition into a fade to give way to the next in line. Here one can find recently added photos or materials that the website owner would want its visitors to see.
After that is the what facts of the website. The text and image widgets explain the mission, about, and meet-the-writers introductions. Scroll down some more and the recent blog posts widget, the recent work widget, and other custom text widgets in the bottom-most part can be located.
Basically, the blog page design is simple as it uses the grayish-white background coupled with a small default font type. There is a little sidebar located in the right side of the blog, where users can include their widgets related to posts. As for that, there really is nothing more exemplary about the page.
The portfolio page can be viewed in a medium-sized manner. This means that the photos or works of the website owner are not too small or too large to be seen. In the bottom of the gallery images are some small caption text about each displayed work. There is also a provision for a title for each work displayed, contrary to some themes that only display photos and short text.
As for the overall appeal of the theme, it would be safe to say that it looks good on the front yet lacks in the other pages. The home page was a visual treat from the start and effectively conveys a message of fun and lightness. Meanwhile, the other pages have failed to make this message come through making it a bit generic in displaying content.
Use our coupon code "NOVEMBER" when checking out and get 10% off of our already low prices on any service. We have extended this coupon code to work ALL OF NOVEMBER. Use it when you are checking out on any purchase and receive an additional 10% off our already low prices, it's that easy.
- Joint Relief Solution Responsive WordPress Theme
- 2 FREE WordPress Themes for Diet and Weight Loss Websites
- 9 FREE WordPress Themes for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 19 Blog Headers for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 3 WordPress Themes for Adiphene Affiliates
- Green Coffee Bean MAX WordPress Theme
- Adiphene Weight Loss WordPress Theme
- Elegant Themes and Bluehost Hosting For a Premium WordPress Website
- A Closer Look At Jobroller And Its Features
- “Vision” The Amazing Visual Shortcode Plugin for WordPress
- Domain Genius Gives You the Power to Find, Buy and Sell Domain Names
- Instant Instagram Profits – Instant Cash!
- Up Your Sale Plugin – WP coupon which will blow up your sales!
- WP Tune Up Kit Premium WordPress Plugin
- Elf Links WordPress Plugin: Hide your Affiliate Sites and Get Better Rank
- WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 May 11, 2013WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 is now available! This is software still in development and we really don’t recommend that you run it on a production site — set up a test site just to play with the new version. To test WordPress 3.6, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want “bleeding edge nightlies”). Or you can download the beta here (zip). Beta […] […]