Entrusting Our WordPress Blogs to Hostgator
Why should we entrust our WordPress blogs to Hostgator? In fact, Hostgator has been hailed as the best web host for WordPress in 2012. This trend is very likely to persist, because as of now there aren’t many other web hosting services that allow a fast hosting of WordPress, despite the fact that many Internet marketers, casual bloggers, and other Internet professionals use WordPress as their main blogging platform. That makes these people quite hesitant to avail of web hosting services, for fear that they won’t have their beloved blogs hosted on the web hosting service that they get.
But that is not the case for Hostgator. Hostgator has a friendly installation feature for WordPress blogs that enable owners of these blogs to have their blogs hosted on Hostgator in less than half an hour. That feature is called Quickinstall. Quickinstall is a custom script of Hostgator that can finish the installation process in just a few clicks. Hosting for WordPress on Hostgator has never gotten easier since Fantastico, which works in basically the same way as Quickinstall, though Quickinstall is indeed quicker. It is not for nothing that Hostgator is hailed as the best web host for WordPress in 2012.
How does hosting for WordPress on Hostgator take place? There are just a few steps that you can follow. Don’t worry; the steps are easy because they mainly involve finding a few buttons to click, clicking them, and entering needed information. First, you have to login to the cPanel section of your Hostgator account. At the cPanel, search for “Services/Software” and then look for “Quickinstall”, which you should click. Then find the button labelled “Wordpress”, then click it, then click “Continue” to move on to the next step:
Next, type a valid e-mail address on the prompt labelled “Admin Email”. Be sure to have a real E-mail account with this name because details regarding your WordPress account will be sent here. Now, there is a field named “Blog Title”; there, you have to enter your blog’s name. This will be the blog name that will appear on the header of the blog and also on the title bar of the browser. Now, on the fields for the first name and the last name, enter your first name and the last name respectively. Everything that you have entered on this step will easily be changeable if you use the “Settings” from the dashboard of your WordPress blog.
Next, log in to the E-mail account that you have entered on the last step, and then check the E-mail sent to you by WordPress. That will contain instructions regarding how to log in to the WordPress blog that you have just recently installed to Hostgator. Logging in is done through this link: http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin. The username that you will type is “Admin”; the password that you will enter will come from your E-mail address.
There you have it. Enjoy your WordPress blog while it’s installed on Hostgator already. Develop your blogging skills; you now have a capable web hosting service on your side, so be fulfilled.
Use our coupon code "NOVEMBER" when checking out and get 10% off of our already low prices on any service. We have extended this coupon code to work ALL OF NOVEMBER. Use it when you are checking out on any purchase and receive an additional 10% off our already low prices, it's that easy.
- Joint Relief Solution Responsive WordPress Theme
- 2 FREE WordPress Themes for Diet and Weight Loss Websites
- 9 FREE WordPress Themes for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 19 Blog Headers for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 3 WordPress Themes for Adiphene Affiliates
- Green Coffee Bean MAX WordPress Theme
- Adiphene Weight Loss WordPress Theme
- Elegant Themes and Bluehost Hosting For a Premium WordPress Website
- A Closer Look At Jobroller And Its Features
- “Vision” The Amazing Visual Shortcode Plugin for WordPress
- Domain Genius Gives You the Power to Find, Buy and Sell Domain Names
- Instant Instagram Profits – Instant Cash!
- Up Your Sale Plugin – WP coupon which will blow up your sales!
- WP Tune Up Kit Premium WordPress Plugin
- Elf Links WordPress Plugin: Hide your Affiliate Sites and Get Better Rank
- WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 May 11, 2013WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 is now available! This is software still in development and we really don’t recommend that you run it on a production site — set up a test site just to play with the new version. To test WordPress 3.6, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want “bleeding edge nightlies”). Or you can download the beta here (zip). Beta […] […]