Ensuring Excellent Web Hosting for WordPress on Hostgator
If you are running a WordPress blog, then you should consider looking for hosting for WordPress on Hostgator. Hostgator is the friendliest web hosting service for WordPress users, and many bloggers who have used WordPress are strongly suggesting Hostgator as the best web host for WordPress blogs. The reason for this is easy to see: many users of WordPress blogs have found plenty of difficulty with web hosting services other than Hostgator when it comes to installing their blogs into the web hosting platform. Hostgator is popular because it has met a crucial need of many Internet marketers, regular bloggers, journalists, and many other Netizens who are always reliant on their blogs.
Installing WordPress blogs on Hostgator is easy because of the Quickinstall feature. The Quickinstall feature allows installation to take place after just a few minutes and a few clicks. The user-friendliness and the simplicity of the process have caught on among many users of WordPress blogs. No wonder Hostgator is the best web host for WordPress in 2012 and is projected to continue being the ultimate web hosting service for WordPress blogs in the future. For bloggers who are familiar with the process for hosting for WordPress on Hostgator, they will realize that the process in Quickinstall is similar to the process in Fantastico, though Quickinstall is a much, much simpler process.
Here are the steps that you cake so that you can host a WordPress blog into Hostgator by using the Quickinstall feature:
1. Log in to the cPanel of your account on Hostgator to begin the process.
2. Look for “Services/Software”, then click “Quickinstall” to proceed.
3. On the left hand side of the page where you are, look for “WordPress”, then click. Afterward, click “Continue”.
4. On the field that is entitled “Admin Email”, enter the E-mail address that you have used for your WordPress account.
5. Enter the name of your blog in the field entitled “Blog Title”. Remember that the name that you enter will show up in the header of the blog and on the side bar of your web browser.
6. Enter your first name and surname in the fields that are entitled, respectively, “First Name” and “Last Name”. Remember to enter your real name here. However, if you realize that you have made a mistake, you can always change settings in “Settings” menu that can be found in your WordPress dashboard.
7. After entering all pertinent details, click “Install Now” so that the installation process begins.
8. After installation, log in to the E-mail account that you have just entered on step 4. You will find an E-mail that will give you login instructions.
9. To log in to the admin panel, click on the indicated URL on your login instructions. The username that you should enter is “Admin”; the password that you should enter will be the password that you have read from the E-mail that you have received.
So there, with regards to using your WordPress blog, you now have the supreme benefits of having Hostgator, the best web host for WordPress in 2012.
Use our coupon code "NOVEMBER" when checking out and get 10% off of our already low prices on any service. We have extended this coupon code to work ALL OF NOVEMBER. Use it when you are checking out on any purchase and receive an additional 10% off our already low prices, it's that easy.
- Joint Relief Solution Responsive WordPress Theme
- 2 FREE WordPress Themes for Diet and Weight Loss Websites
- 9 FREE WordPress Themes for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 19 Blog Headers for Affiliate Marketing Promotion
- 3 WordPress Themes for Adiphene Affiliates
- Green Coffee Bean MAX WordPress Theme
- Adiphene Weight Loss WordPress Theme
- Elegant Themes and Bluehost Hosting For a Premium WordPress Website
- A Closer Look At Jobroller And Its Features
- “Vision” The Amazing Visual Shortcode Plugin for WordPress
- Domain Genius Gives You the Power to Find, Buy and Sell Domain Names
- Instant Instagram Profits – Instant Cash!
- Up Your Sale Plugin – WP coupon which will blow up your sales!
- WP Tune Up Kit Premium WordPress Plugin
- Elf Links WordPress Plugin: Hide your Affiliate Sites and Get Better Rank
- WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 May 11, 2013WordPress 3.6 Beta 3 is now available! This is software still in development and we really don’t recommend that you run it on a production site — set up a test site just to play with the new version. To test WordPress 3.6, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want “bleeding edge nightlies”). Or you can download the beta here (zip). Beta […] […]